The Urge.

Yap dats my Ngozi look,don't mind me jare,the Yoruba,Ibo girl.
For those that think my post today is about sexual stuffs,well you are dead wrong,because this is all about me.
People say i should rename my blog to Xubi's blog because most of my posts are about me,lol i know too,but the thing is in as much as i post health stuffs,i also want to write and i like writing about me!
Well my topic just has 0.2%of sexual sexual(if you get what i mean)But really,this is serious.
I am shy,maybe that why i write so well,because i write down my thoughts that i cant say or how i feel.
During our growing up years,you know the adolescent stage when you start wanting to become 'hip'(hope you get this cos i don't know how else to describe it),that the point where we make lots of mistakes.
The things we do at this stage catches up with us at a later age(well it did catch up with me).I am not talking about the social aspect of this rather i am concentrating on the spiritual aspect.
You know it all,listening to hip hops songs,and justifying yourself that nothing is wrong with ut,wearing tight clothes and telling yourself thats wats in vogue now,and doing idiotic things so as to be 'among'
I remember telling my classmates ma dad wasn't my father!crazy huh?!Then. Toun asked me if it was true(we grew up together),i told her no,then she asked Y i said so(i said it to a group of students in class,was so happy everyone was listening to me*stupid me)then she asked how my dad will feel when he hears that.
I was so ashamed of myself i couldnt go back to tell them it was a lie so i kept quiet and prayed my dad wouldn't hear of it cos of the strokes of cane i would take.
It was years later that i understood what Toun was telling me(shez really older than me)and i laughed at myself,i mean i did something stupid like that?
God is wonderful!He gave us this thing called CONSCIENCE, which will tell us if what we did was wrong or right.
And it did tell us all those things were wrong,but no we had to just justify our actions.
Well our conscience is there for us to tell us what is right or wrong,no matter how much we deceive ourselves.And I hope the choices we made then isn't really affecting us now.
The main purpose of this write up is this:Let us make a change,let's talk to all those people that look up to us,especially our younger ones,they don't need to make our mistakes.
Recently I was talking to my sister about boys(we don't really do the boy talk)and she told me that among all those guys that asked her out,she like one best and will like to date him,I told her not to and she asked why,I told her she will meet loadz of guys in her lifetime,and if she continues dating the one she liked best,she would have dated almost everyone shez attracted to.
I could tell that surprised her and I wish I had someone tell me that then,it would have really helped.
Thanks for reading.
*drops pen*
Xubi Xhots

Comments

  1. Hmmmmm, that's normal bt do u knw dt u cnt cheat on nature? There are sm basic things in dis life dt must b done no mata ao righteous one might b. Abt ya sista I guess sm little hlp u shld av gvn 2 ha ws d 1 u gave 2 me nd I believe dt won't mk ha thinks of bad abt u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes u can't cheat on nature bt I believe that if they know these things,it would be easier on/for them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.