A Walk Down The Lane:300 level.

Before I start,I want to wish everyone a happy new month.And may all our prayers be answered this month.
300level was simply FAB!!!.Being that I was settled and everything,my experience was OK.
Since I began this series,I have intentionally not put my relationship stories here due to one reason or the other,but it was this year that I decided to get serious,I mean I would still be leaving school so just find a husband material(lol).
I still moved with my friends,made new ones and I don't think I dropped some but am not too sure.
I started attending fellowship(sch things)thanks to John(pls go thru d former series to know who John is),he forcefully dragged me there(kidding)but he was the main one that really insisted.
For reasons unknown to me,no one came to preach to me to come to their church,I was only invited to programs,I think its because they feel........,I don't know.
This fellowship really made a lot of impact in my life,got closer to God and everything was moving on fine.
First semester came and went without a hitch then came the main ceremony of the day,when I decided to contest for the post of VP in my department.
I was the ASP(assistant senior prefect)in my secondary school,so I thought I should go for the VP post,
Honestly that was a very wrong decision for me to make,was in d spotlight and I had to cope with bozos I would av kicked under normal circumstance.
I got the form and went for the interview.That interview was a disaster,Mikel kept asking me questions and I was answering him,but I think I kept giving him the wrong answer,so he kept asking the same question over and over again which made me very uncomfortable and trust me I felt like crying.
Then one of them then told me that she doesn't I could contest as VP or so because I couldn't control my emotions and to her,she feels am about to cry.
Of course I had to deny it,but it was true I couldn't wait to let my tears flow,and that annoyed me cos on a normal day I hide my feelings well,no one can know what am thinking cos I mask my face.
And then her looking@me and knowing exactly what I was thinking rub the wound in.John was among the electoral committee and I thanked God that he didn't even ask me anything because I wasn't in d mood for anything else again,I just wanted to cry.
When I left the our lab that day(the interview was held there)I cried all the way home,I told Kike and Tosin that I wasn't interested again and all,they asked Y,that I shouldn't and all cos I was goin unopposed.
Well I got myself together in the cab on the way back to Ikenne and wen I got to my room,I had resolved not to contest again,I was ready to forgo the money and just concentrate on my studies.
Then John came,seeing John was too much(dunno whether it was humilation,or anger,or anything)but I suspect it was a combination of both and as I was telling him that I wasn't running for VP again that I had changed my mind,I just let it loose again,I wept my eyes out that day and John being John held me throughout my whole crying spree,he tried convincing me but I still said no.
He left after I was OK and till when I slept that night,I had no plan of going to the manifesto which was the next day.
I had previously gone to someone who had helped me write the manifesto speech out,in my rage I threw it out.
THE NEXT DAY.
I woke up and cleaned up and all,then I called John to ask if everyone was there(I was seriously running late by this time)and he said yes,that I should come for the manifestos I know u re guessing that I went.
Well I did
And I wore a native with slippers!
No earings!
No touch of make up!
And looking drab and fugly I went for my manifesto!
Without my speech!
And made a big fool of myself!
The outgoing VP had to ask me if wat I was going to wear when I am going. for official assignment.
I think had I had an opponent I would have been disqualified.anyway everyone laughed at me sha.My speech was the worst rubbish to ever come out of my mouth!
Then the voting day and they said if u didn't make abt 75%of the votes and if you we going unopposed you were going to be dropped.
Well I know with my horrible performance ok wasn't even going to make 50%.So when the results were being read,I ran away.
But I won.
This experience taught me a very great lesson and I will probably tell my children the story cos its hilarious and embarrassing.
So I became the VP and had to cope with all bozos and series of abnormal peeps (this was the most annoying part)
It was fun,for the most part and it was stressful in that I had to burn more candles.
And 300level ended well,no bad stuffz everything was perfect.
*smiling*tongue out*grinning.
Once again,Happy independence everyone,feel free to drop ur comments.
Xubi Xhots

Comments

  1. Hmmmm, I guess there's more 2 drop on ya 300lvl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii,this was wat I had on my mind when I was writing this post,I can't remember everything that happened,but if u could tell me,I will be glad to write it out.(Hug)

      Delete
    2. Meet wit sm of ur coursemate dt knw much beta den nd conduct a gud nd comprehensive interview wit dem so as 2 av a beta write-up

      Delete
    3. Kk.I get ur point nw.but actually this series is about my experience in each level.If I contact my coursemates and write,It will be very long and boring.thanks for pointin it out to me tho,I really appreciate it.*smiles*

      Delete
    4. Hmmmm, you're welcome bt u cn still do dt nd I assure u dt it won't b longer dan neccesary nd boring has u've clamed *winks*

      Delete
    5. Owk ma.Bt u can drop some too for me@sotundeolasubomi@gmail.com.can will appreciate dat.*smiles*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.