She is all that matters!

At times I do things that people are immensly proud of,
And they pat my back and say very good,
At such times I reflect and say in my heart,
Thank you mum.
Without you where will I be today?
Without you what will my life be?
Without you who will I be?
Without you why will I even be here?
For your constant and overpowering and earth staggering love,
For your scolding repeatedly saying things over and over when I choose to be stubborn,
For your close monitoring of us your children,
For your care,
For your understanding
For your prayers
For your playfulness
For everything
I say a wonderful happy bday to you.
Happy birthday Mum
God Bless You.
SubomiAyoLeke.
Xubi Xhots

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday 2 mother of millions, a caring mother, a gud mentor (sm will b wondering, dnt worry all gud GB captains re 1), jovial mother nd abv all a God fearing mother. Much of love 4rm me 2 u.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.