To Goldie.....with love, To Tiwa

I am not a big fan of the late Goldie,but to me shez ok.I was watching this video she did with J martins and immediately I saw her I felt a smile stretch across my face and also that pang in mt heart-that was for her death.
You see,in as much as am not a big fan of Goldie,I actually like her,the ways she dances, the way she struts(yes she does that in most of her videos) and just basically everything about her
Now,back to Tiwa Savage new video, I haven't seen it but I have read about people condemning the video and her dressing,especially the crotch grabbing.
LOL.My point people have different ways of showcasing themselves .Who can remember the first video Goldie shot?the first one I remember is one that she wore a nurse's uniform(can't remember the song) and with her short revealing dresses,and heeled shoes and those raunchy dance steps(yes they were raunchy),to me she was and still is the most perfect beyonce/nicki minaj/rihanna wannabe(if that was what she wanted anyways)we have in Nigeria.
She did all those things because she wanted to,and wasn't into copying anybody and to me,she was damn perfect. Besides she was being original in her own way and she succeeded.
Now to our own Tiwa Savage,I don't know if she wants to be a wannabe too but I'll just say let her create her own style and we'll like it like that just like we did for Goldie.
Please and please,how you start your own paroles also matters,Goldie started hawt and continued hawt,you started well...... normal and then all of a sudden you went wild(pardon),of course people will talk na because they don't want and don't like that image of you.
Once again Tiwa,its obvious you haven't gotten your originality yet,please work and it and to Goldie,continue to rest in peace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.