Congratulations XD'ers,we are 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's for us guys.I am congratulating us, we the visitors and readers on this blog for staying wiyh me since last year that i opened this blog, June 3 to be precise.I av told the story of how i opened this blog here thousands of time and no i am not going to re-write it again.
To everyone that;s always been there, i say a very big thank you
to my readers,and those who always come back even when i don't post stories  and to those that drops their comments, share my my blog posts,like my Facebook page,i am saying a bigger thank you.
And finally to those in my happily drunken haze, i didn't mention  i am saying the biggest thank you to.
I really really appreciate everyone, thanks a bunch
*muah*



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.