Pissed offf

Some guys tho,I mean must you always say what comes to your mind?!
I have been out of the house since morning to Olabisi Onabanjo University Ikenne campus,I have been going up and down from physiology dept to biochemistry department(shuddering)I have answered thousands'what are you doing in our campus'Shior,as if that's not where my faculty is,(tho my dept is in sagamu)I am hungry,tired,pissed,and then I see you and I waved escapingly(you know that wave you give someone you don't want to greet as you hurry off?) And then he shouted Wait joor!
I had been caught,have no choice but just to'' wait joor,''I even gave him the most plastic smile I could summon on such a short notice,and then he looked at me and asked:how come you don't like doing your hair?Anytime I see you,you don't always make it!
My alter ego should av sprung into action and given him a dose of his own medicine abi na,but she chose to remain silent,I on the other hand can't do dat,I am still in OOU,still hungry,still tired and more pissed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.