A Walk Down The Lane;200 Level Days

This is the second sequel to a walk down the lane.Well after the ASUU strike we finally resumed and my faculty was in Ikenne so I had to get a house and all.I got one and its really nice because I still live there.
I think there is something between me and Ikenne being that I had my primary and secondary education in Ikenne and I am still there now.Sighing.
For a time,before I got a house in Ikenne I was going to school from or house and my dad will always want to drop me in school on his way to his office.
In as much as I like stepping down from my dad's car and being the cynosure of all eyes,I didn't like it because I was always the first person to get to school and therefore it was only the security guards that saw me!
Ikenne was strange to everyone there,it wasn't the fun filled life of Ago,eveybody practically knew where everyone lived,everyone was friends with everyone,we were all close knit.
And then Anatomy as a course.Well I can't specifically say if Anatomy is a hard course or not but Dr Adefule sure scared us away.
We came to ikenne with our ago lifestyle and dressing and he was quick to wake us up from our slumber land!
You have to wear shirts,it has to be longsleeve,you have to dress formal.you have to be coperate,no excessive make up etc.Though not everyone agreed with him on those things but I did because the whole package suited me.
Then Dr worked us to the bone,form 8am to 4pm at times.I still maintained that I lost weight drastically during that time till we all kind of decided to drop Anatomy.Nice move but bad decision.
Being in 200 level meant formally knowing all my departmental classmated properly and we became friends quickly:Sayo Bakre,Aishat Laguda,Grace Ajetumobi,and a bunch of others.
And then I met two special people:Kike Basorun and Tosin Ahamadu(tosin its ma blog I will spell ur name anyhow I like *bbm tongue out smiley*).
kike and I

kike nd tosin
Then we met our seniors in 400level and they put us thru everything lilke orientation sha.They were  quite nice to us and all.
Well I think ASUU went on strike again sha during my 200level days.
And I was now farmiliar with OOU so everything went well.I didn't abuse anybody now,the 100evel incident gave me a good scare,and yes my dad still insisted I come home every weekend which made 200level kinda boring.
The third seqeul is on its way.Stay tuned..

Comments

  1. Hmmmmm boring nd nt full of gist, I guess u can do better ma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh I will do better,pls check the 3rd sequel.dats really interesting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.