Pry 5D+my first crush.

Was thinking of what to actually post today nd I didn't know nd this just came to my head nd m like 'let me write it and see how many people will read it.(Smiling)
T'was in primary 5 and before I continue I will like to mention some of my classmates(dose I remember)Tumi afolabi(thanks for being my bestie den)derinsola buraimoh,Atiku rilwan,Rasak Afeez(u stole my chair bt I forgive you).Madgalene dede.Segun bello.Olumide banjo.Segun ogunkalu.Femi(v forgotten ur surname)and a whole lot of odaz.
Well till today I still don't know if he was a new student or not all I knew was he happened to be in ma class and he was nice to me.
I still don't know Y everyone guy in class was nasty to me then but he wasn't like every oda guy in class.Bt it wasn't my fault o dat I didn't talk to any guy,my mum had told me that I shouldn't let any guy 'touch' me,I was the one that misinterpreted the 'touch' part so I am using this medium to apologize to everyone dat thought I was a snob then.
Back to him.we weren't exactly friends oo just smiling buddies nd m sure we never did talk.Bt I still remember vividly the day I fell out of crush with him.
I liked him then nd I dunno whether he did too but I think he did sha,I don't know.
I remember me asking Tumi Afolabi to help me tell him to ask the oda guys in class what BMWS meant and he told Tumi that he couldn't(maybe he didn't know how impt the ans was to me).
Yh dats Y.I didn't hate him tho,I was just dissapointed.And to Madgalene,you might actually nt remember wat you told me in the dining hall after exams(3rd term exam)But I do remember and m still sayin thank you though I av lost your contact since.
To everyone that in pry 5D,well I can't say I miss you but I remember you all even tho I don't know your names and I do remember Omotunde Adebayo.And Mr Attipoe(may his soul rest in perfect peace)and Mr Boadu(still don't know Y he hated me),Alhaji Oyerinde(RIP)and to the teachers that I have forgotten your names,2000/2001 was a great year.Thank you all.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Herbs are Natural good remedies for All deadly diseases AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT , the reason why most people are finding it difficult to get a bigger and Erect Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment, which is not helpful to Enlarge or Erect Penis I am from South Africa, I had Cancer and was told I could die in few Months before I met this Doc ARIBA on the internet, I contacted via email (draribaherbs@gmail.com or greataribaspelltemple@gmail.com) and he told me to come over to China, I did go to china to meet him up.. I used these herbs and got cancer cured in 3 Weeks, If you need medicine for HIV/AIDs and other deadly diseases you contact him and get cured. CONTACT: greataribaspelltemple@gmail.com, draribaherbs@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +2349051737221

      Delete
  2. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr. Ariba prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. All thanks to Dr Ariba Call or WhatsApp on +2349051737221,Or email (draribaherbs@gmail.com or greataribaspelltemple@gmail.com) Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbs are Natural good remedies for All deadly diseases AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT , the reason why most people are finding it difficult to get a bigger and Erect Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment, which is not helpful to Enlarge or Erect Penis I am from South Africa, I had Cancer and was told I could die in few Months before I met this Doc ARIBA on the internet, I contacted via email (draribaherbs@gmail.com or greataribaspelltemple@gmail.com) and he told me to come over to China, I did go to china to meet him up.. I used these herbs and got cancer cured in 3 Weeks, If you need medicine for HIV/AIDs and other deadly diseases you contact him and get cured. CONTACT: greataribaspelltemple@gmail.com, draribaherbs@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +2349051737221

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.