ian somerhalder;the crush of my crushes!





The first time I saw that picture, I honestly had no idea of who he was, whether he was a singer or an actor or a prince or even a sheik! But something about the picture had my attention and well, you all know what it is. My friend Tosin is one film wizard, that geh has basically watched all the films in this world, kidding o, but still she watches films a lot. I asked her if she knew who the guy was and she said no. Strange abi? So I left the picture on my phone, hoping to know who it was.

Fast forward to 2 years later. i watched vampire diaries and met that guy up there. Funny they don’t look alike right? But Ian was a lot younger in that first picture and well he still looks good now. I had written earlier on my big big crush on Damon Salvatore, when I wanted to put up this post, I googled him out and I saw that first picture, the one I had been keeping on my phone since and it was then I knew we had a connection. Lol.
His eyes.



Looks good with beards on

That look (now wipe those dirty tots from your mind! tongue out)

And this is just Damon with those mischief filled eyes like in vampire diaries.


Ok, stop mooning,admire the pics and remember to drop your comments.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.