Childhood Memoir Series

Hello guys,how was your weekend?Hope it was as interesting as mine?I even had a funny monday morning too.
At times,I am tempted to think maybe we are and alien's experiment and dey just push us around for their fun.LOL.na joke I dey joke o.
Ok,to the business of the day,I think I have done my first series on this blog,that's my 100,200,300 level stories.
Its now time for another series and this is title(d)childhood memoir.
Childhood memoirs has to do with the memory of funny things that happened to us when we were children,it can range from funny,horrible,sweet,cute,embarrassing,disgusting to anything.
This series is aimed at just making us laugh,that's all,and you can make it as funny as possible.
I myself will be starting this series and if you are interested,please send your story to: sotundeolasubomi@gmail.com so as to publish your story.
Don't forget,its just memories of what we have as children,nothing*clears throat*thank you all.
Any questions?Pls drop your comment.
And before I sign out,I did that graphic up there(shining teeth and blushing furiously)I think they call it graphics sha,isn't it nice and before some graphicologists(pardon my french)start yabbing me,please remember I didn't study graphics ooooo,I studied pharmacology.
Av an nice night and don't forget to drop your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.