Childhood Memoirs#1

This is the start of this new series and I wanna start first as par I own d blog.
When I was in primary school,we lived in Ipara and schooled in Ikenne,being that dad also worked in ikenne,he took us to sch.
So I remember one day like that,we were all in the car,and we(my sis and I)told him to overtake the car in front of us and he obliged.
When he overtook that one,there was another car in front of us and we told him to overtake that one too.
In our minds,we wanted our car to be the first on the street. Crazy right?But then maybe he obliged us because of the lesson he taught us that day.
After overtaking like 7cars,when we asked him to do so again,he told us no,and he said no matter how many cars he may overtake,there is still going to be one more car in front.
When he said that,we knew our little joyride game was over.
Now to the morale/lesson I learnt in this story,do your best and be content with it,do not be envious of other people's success.
Ce finis
You want your childhood story to feauture on this series?Send them to sotundeolasubomi@gmail.com.
And don't forget to drop your comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.