Letter to my Sis.

Dearest Ayobosipo,
Every 19th of march is your day,and m using this medium to wish you a very happy bday,llnp and share with you some things.
You are my very first best friend,the person I learned to play with,to fight with,to make up with.you are the one I argued with,joked with and all the childhood things.
You are always there for me,I always knew I could count on you,even though we argue till doomsday comes,You are still my sis and I'll always love you.
You and Oluwaleke are the dearest and closest thing to my heart,you both mean the whole world to me and you both are the best sisters anyone could ask for.
Before I drop my pen,a piece of advice from me to you,Always be happy,and pray a lot even at times when you are especially sure that the prayer won't be answered,pray then!be nice to people,move closer to God,and he will forever and ever bless you.
Wishing you a very happy bday,now after reading this letter,you can pop champagne,lol,you are legal now.Have the best fun out there(you sef know d limits) and remember I'll always love you even tho I don't show it.
Yours faithfully
Olasubomi!

Comments

  1. 9c, apy bday Ayo. Emi e a shey pupo odun laye. V a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol good one...happy Birthday to my baby, wishing you filled joy like Dad's farm. God bless u for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H.B.D to u ayo,many api returns.Missed u guyz so much,if only I culd turn back d hands of tym!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wot an awesome piece ! HBD Ayo .

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much sis....love this....to mia,dotcom,toyosi and pelumi....thanks a bunch..love u guys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.