Dairy of a good girl turn bad.

By Introduction m a lady by nature.We are just three in our family and I happen to be the middle born.*grin*My name is Gift Joshua and m currently a 100lev student in one of nigeria's prestigious university.
My parents have a school and they work there,my elder brother is a lecturer nd I come form a very strict family.
Beings Nigerians I know you all understand what I mean by a very strict family.I attended my parents school and had to follow my dad to school everyday.
We were quite a happy,loving family until I hit my teens
By a standard basis I am a good girl,you know the kind of girl other parents wants their child to emulate,the best girl in class,the best behaved student and all the bruhulala.
And I was content with it,honestly I was but the problem started when I hit my teens.
I am proud,Yes I said it all the accoloades and everything got into my head and I lived alone in my world.Lest I forget too I was selfish.I had a younger brothere and we weren't close at all neither was I close to my elder brother.
When I got to SS1 I started my period and of course I got the usual talks,the don't play with guys cos they will get you pregnant talk.
I was mad.That was d honest truth I was so sos mad.Was annoyed they had to talk to me like that nad of course being my little egostical self I talked back.
Of course talking back got me my first trashing from my father and it was quite painful bt no my rage didn't allow me to feel the pain.
All I felt was hatred!Against my father especially.So I made a plan.
Part 2 coming next month.

Comments

  1. What happened next

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be in the nezt sequel.Pleas tune in for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be in the next sequel.Please tune in for that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.