Grrrrriiinnnnggggg!!!!!!!how often do you call your friends?

I am not a horrible person or even if we have been friends and I don't call you 175 times in a year you are still dear to my heart.
Most people feel I don't call them because I don't want to hang out with them or I am snobbish or one weird reason or the other.
And I know its also wrong to call people when you only need something from them
But I know this,I know you are fine ,healthy (at least you we not hospitalised) and before you start squinting your eyes in anger,please visit the hospital and see the not so health people,you are happy (75% of the time) you shouldn't be happy all the time it is even written in the Bible a time for merriment and a time for sorrow,you have food to eat and a shelter to rest your head( don't need to say anything here,you aidy get my point),so what is the essence of checking up on you 175times in a year???
I have this guy friend that's always fighting with me that I don't call him,that I am not nice and he won't be calling me again,it was that serious.
So I called him one day,and he was happy I did,told me so himself, little did he know that I called him so cos I saw someone using his type of phone.
Looool
BT seriously must we call everyone on our phone contacts 175 times a year before they know we care about them even if we don't call???

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.