And thats how she was almost kidnapped

I remember one time I was chatting with some girls, in fact it was just recently and we were talking about the price hike due to lack of fuel and I told them I paid 1000 from Ibadan to Ogbomoso.
They all laughed at me saying I could have taken sole and paid 250 instead of wasting money.
I told them that I don't take drops I go to the garage and board the taxi's
(at least till I get my range rover) and the said noooo that its waste of money and time and I will get to my destination on time.
I maintained my stand and said I will still be going to the garage it was then they concluded that it was bcos I had the money, I kept quiet then, it had entered another phase.
BTW,before I continue my gist I am looking for job o like seriously.
Today I went to the garage as usual and one drama played before my eyes. A lady arrived at the garage on a bike, and passed the car that was boarding the drivers and the garage people were calling her to drop and enter the cab that was boarding but she didn't answer,she eventually dropped and walked to a sole car and entered.
We just saw the car moving and the girl was struggling to get out,it wasn't funny too she jumped out of the car and the car just zoomed off.
When the garage people got there and asked wat happened she said when she entered she was the only girl there and that gave her a pause(when u board cars from garage and u are the only girl there, thing is u won't really feel threatened) and the man beside her had this big and horrible looking ring on( that he will use to hit her and she will turn into zombie) and that the guys in the car were too cool and didn't greet when she entered(maybe they had gotten the zombie virus) and the driver was in a hurry to move to the extent that when she told him she had to get down he asked why and she lied that she forgot her change with the Okada man,that she had 900 naira to collect and still the driver was aidy driving away telling her not to worry.
I guess that was what promoted the jumping out of the car while it was still moving.
The drivers and garage people just kept scolding her and thanking God on her behalf else she would have been somewhere else by now.
Its better to take cabs at the garage especially for security reason
And the girl too was observant if not for that,,,,,,, plus sef if you take cab at the garage you will be less observant ( tongue out)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.