My Anti Gay Views

Be warned!
This post is strictly 18+!
Late 2009/2010,a friend and I were discussing this gay issue and she asked how does one become gay?
I answered her and said,when u think about it,you will continue thinking about it because Satan will put that curiosity in you to keep thinking,browsing about it.Then a time will come and you will just do it and that's all.Then that satan will also come back to tell you can you see its good and fill your head with nonsense,so the thing is,don't even think about it!
Well she seemed satisfied,and to my innocent 18yr old then I was right,M still right tho.
Last year,I was reading a book by Dr Olukoya of MFM ,I have forgotten the title now,and there he explicitly said Oral Sex is a sin!And that its not of God but of the devil.
I remember reading it and thinking this is possible joor,who will take him serious?and laughing at him,but it was in my head I couldn't seem to forget it.
Now to the question of being gay and lesbians now,the question is what exactly do they do when they are having 'the sex'?
Oral sex!
Pure Oral sex!
I didn't really connect the dots till President passed the bill and people were really protesting on LIB and it sure was an eyesore.
Then I realized Dr Olukoya was right and thought,what if in the world for example,there was no oral sex,will this gay things be an issue?The answer is No.
Everyone will be straight and all this diseases flying back and forth will decrease and there won't be diseases too.
We are not the leaders of tomorrow now,our children are and we can stop this gay thing by stopping oral sex and teaching our children,oral sex isn't good so they'll grow up knowing it isn't good thereby reducing the gay/lesbian trend.
That's my view on it.
Thanks for reading and please drop your comments.

Comments

  1. Tanks for shedding more light on dis,ve never seen it dis way........God bless u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.