Back To School

I got back to my room in school yesterday and I swear,I kinda felt out of place.
I felt so lonely and bored that I even felt like crying,coupled with the fact that there was no network and there was light.
I could have watched movies o but I didn't have any on my laptop(I formatted it),so it was just me
To say the truth,I was scared and was thinking'am I going to sleep here alone'?But the thing is I felt that way because my body and spirit+soul have gotten used to Iperu,being in Ikenne made me all strange and out of place.
This is the main reason I don't like travelling,don't get me wrong,I like travelling to new places and coming back HOME that same day,but staying out?Mba,my body no gree.
So when I got to school this morning,I saw lots of people,you know na,friends,classmates and all and well,I was in for some shocker also.
One of my classmates have given birth to a baby(congratulations o,tho u didn't tell me+u didn't invite me to your wedding,no offence taken sha),another one told me she was preggy,one was already married,one has overbleached herself,one with sugar daddy is looking fresher each day and so on.
Wow,a lot did happen during the 5months strike sha.
Well let me talk about me,I didn't get too fat(shining teeth)even my lecturers commented on it.Ela oju kan to all of you who thought I was going to get fat,I sure disappointed a lot of people.
Well,I am in my room now,alone again,bored again,and pinging have lovely night rest pals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.