Dear girls,how do guys hook up these days?

Im my understanding of how people date abroad,the guys ask the girls out on a date and I think they get to touch base on the south or fifth date
But in Nigeria I don't know how it goes but I feel it's just like the guy invites the girl over and the girl goes expecting to get laid.
Which to me is the weirdest thing I have ever seen.God bless my dad for me and thank you God for giving me the best dad in the world.
He told me:do not go to a guys house(when I started noticing boys then)and I thought he didn't want me to enjoy life that he was too strict bi he had his reasons.
Guys get everly surprised if they invite me over and I say I can't come and when I tell them they can't come to my place anything after 6pm.
Then I get insulted again you guys honestly need a chill pill.
But really instead of inviting a girl over to get laid,why don't you try wooing,it goes a long way and that doesn't show how much of an idiot a guy is to a girl that may actually likes him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.