CHILDNOTBRIDE#

First and foremost, I want to thank God that I was not born in the north.God knows what would have happened to me by now,I can't even imagine it!
Nigerian Twitter went into meltdown today because of Sanusi's wedding to a 18 year old girl,some felt the girl in question is still a child,some commended him for waiting till the girl was 18 before he married her,and some spoilt matter pata pata by saying did the girl complain to them?They further argued their points by saying Omotola Jolade Ekeinde got married at 18 and Kanu the footballer married his wife at 18 and heaven did not fall down.
These last category of people are the dumbest person in the whole of Africa,I mean it. Omotola and Kanu's wife got married at 18 because they wanted to get married!!!!!!Don't ever forget that and the world was better then,show me a girl this day,Sept 27 2015 that wants to get married at 18years old and I will show you a needle in a haystack.
Most girls want to marry early, not wait till gravity starts sagging thier breasts,but not at 18!
After the sweet 16 comes the I am an adult and can make my decisions phase they want to live their lives to the fullest,make friends,fall in love with two guys at once, have crushes that  is 15miles long,for those who are on the wild side,they want to club and party like there is no tomorrow, have sex and worry themselves sick if
they miss thier period.They do not want to get married,and be a fourth wife to a man who is probably going to marry another wife in the next six months( that reminds me even muslim girls who read in the Quran that their men can marry up to 4 wives do not want to be a second wife talkless of a 4th wife)so don't lets deceive ourselves and say she wanted it.She doesn't want it,she was forced into it.
Shikena!!!
Plus if I were a girl born in the north and is being forced to marry someone old enough to grandfather,I will run away from the north entirely, yes I will be bringing shame on my family,but its still my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS miracle story

US researchers find a cure to HIV?

C.A Aina-Badejo.